Friday, April 27, 2012

Bus Stop Thug

Bus Stop Thug


Honey, look at the criminals getting off of that school bus!  What is it the Maricopa County Sheriff's chain gang in pink handcuffs?  No, it's teenagers going to high school!  In fact, call the Maricopa County Sheriff to put a stop to it!   Muffin, run to the prepped bunker - this is worse than the zombie apocolypse!

Really?  What kind of neighborhood do I live in where the bus stop causes sheer panic?  One full of crotchety retirees who can't contain their crotchetyness, I'd say.  How's  about instead of calling the school bus transportation department director to come and observe the situation, you come out and directly and peacefully ask me about what might or might not be going on every morning and afternoon.  I'd be happy to tell you that my son is simply waiting for the bus....to go......to school.  What does it look like he's doing, praytell?  And how's about not calling the Sheriff because the aforementioned transportation director told you just that and nothing more.

I know my 15 year old, 5'6 blonde haired, blue eyed, backpack carrying, nerd-glasses wearing son may look threatening, but I assure you, he's no thug.  Give me a break and get a life!


4 comments:

  1. Is the dog dangerous too? My goodness, peeps, enjoy the sun, play some Scrabble, do something with your lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, the dog is fierce! All 7 pounds of him! People really do need to mind their own business. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Listen I would have called the transportation people too. I have seen these kind of people on that show with that guy. I think they called it star trek back when billy Joe was in school. They had all these strange outfits and some were just risque!

    And that guard dog, I was afraid he was going to come through the screen and eat my face off. I tried to hit it with my cane, but the screen went black. So at least I can't see it anymore to be afraid of.

    Old people SUCK! I wanna be like Betty White all hot and groapy and old! COUGARS AWAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. You have to wonder if these people remember that they, too, were once scary threatening teenagers like 150 years ago.

      So sorry, about your computer screen - I hope the picture comes back soon!

      Old people do SUCK! I wanna be an old person that people think of as "pretty cool." Like Betty White for sure. Someday, not soon!

      Delete